Saturday 8 October 2011

Crafty Shopping!!

Hey Hey Hey! :)
So yesterday (Friday, as its 1:30am on Saturday), i went on a crafty shopping trip to Cleo Crafts and got my first set of Promarkers!!  Im soo happy with them, i might go back today and get more! The set i got was..Contemporary Christmas and i must say they are very pretty! I've actually used two of them in my next card. :)
I also got a V&A Stamp Set that was very pretty. That is featured in my next card too.
i also got a couple of Papers.
Olivia Baby's Breath - BoBunny
Signature - Prima Marketing Inc.
Carlyle - autumnleaves.com
Annnnd. some Seasons Greetings Peeloffs - Woodware
Also some little Toppers..that i unfortunately dont have links for.
Oh! and it all cost £20, Which i got from my first couple of cards, They sold!!! Im so happy. Of course 50p from each card goes to a charity.
Hehe its now 2:30am, i should start my next two posts.
- Allie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment