Wednesday 19 October 2011

A little Black Bird.

HI HI! :) So i have made a card, after two days of stressing, i have Finally come over my crafters block! I always get inspiration while watching craft shows. xD My inspiration comes randomly. This was for the Daring Cardmakers challenge, and you had to have a bird in your card, and i have my bird i the middle. The Ribbon Reel is sponsoring them and the fantastic prize is some Ribbons and Lace trims!

The bird is actually off of a pillow! :o Shh... Haha, and the organza type fabric is out of Ikea xD I just inked it up a bit with the Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink by Tim Holts. The bits of paper going across the card have been scalloped and distressed. I sneakly used a bit of clear nail polish, as i have ran out of glaze. I wish i remember where i got the papers, I forget alot of things xD Off to make a Tree themed card now! Back later. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Love your bird card.
    thanks for laying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, that bird is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is cute! Thank you for sharing your lovely "A Little Bird..." card with The Daring Cardmakers this week. Good luck for our

    prize draw

    ReplyDelete