Monday 24 October 2011

Easel Cards and Sparkly Snow.

ITS MY FIRST EASEL!! hehe, Its a christmas card. I seem to be posting alot of those lately. I have to do a few sample cards for this other shop i want to sell my cards in! and i actually know where the digi stamp was from! Haha, here it is...



Okie dokie. So,
What I Used:
Papermania Papers. 
Papermania Gems (They don't have them anymore, but they're clear anyways)
Okay, so, I thought the digi stamp was from Imag-e-nation but...It wasnt. But if i find it, i'll put a link up.
Promarkers: Powder Blue, Lavender, Lilac, Baby Pink, Pale Pink, Rose Pink, Satin, Cool Aqua, Pastel Blue and China Blue.
The ribbons are from my stash. And the sentiment is from Kanban.

Challenges:
Crafting When We Can - Christmas Come Early
I ♥ Promarkers - Aint it cute
Aud Sentiments - Winter Theme

4 comments:

  1. What cute little penguin! Great card! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments! We hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on the easel card, love the bling! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a lovely card here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the chubby little penguin, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete